The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Unit Communications Manager
Job ID: R-02666
Job Types: Full time
Job Level: 01. Regular
Position Overview/Function Specific Activities
- Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
Collaborate with System, Customers, and Other Stakeholders:
- Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
Act Like an Owner:
- Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
Develop Self and Others:
- Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online