Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Services Manager
Location: Lagos – Nigeria
- The Project Services Manager is responsible for the project controls on the project including estimating, cost control, planning, procurement and document control for a fast track offshore / onshore oil & gas construction project. This will include gathering and the collation progress information to the project engineer for inclusion in progress reports and registers. This will require management and co-ordination of the activities of the different disciplines, contractors and vendors engaged on the project, including the offshore installation and hook up scopes.
- The Project Services Manager will communicate articulately and persuasively to client senior management and other key stakeholders. Enjoy solving problems including analysing project data trends to propose improvements where applicable, work well as part of a team, and manage work by other people.
- Provides direction, coaching and guidance in project services including the development of personnel assigned to the team adopting an attitude of care and respect for self and colleagues.
- Co-ordinates and plans resource and recruitment requirements. Provides competence assurance for the tasks undertaken, is responsible for team performance and improvement as required.
- Develop and maintain project control process and procedures
- Establish process for progress control including the interaction with contractors planning engineers
- The ability to evaluate and use selected specialised software tools to analyse project data trends to clearly illustrate key findings including project progress information
- Maintain project planning information including earned value calculations
- Manage and maintain the project management of change register
- Manage and maintain the project purchasing and material register including expediting methods for items on the critical path to maintain the project schedule
- Collate, maintain and report project cost exposure and forecasts
- Support the project document control with the maintenance of the master deliverables list including contractor document control
- Provides effective communication at all levels ensuring that all interfaces is effectively being managed, strive for continuous improvement through knowledge sharing
- Effective QHSE and risk management
- Application of client’s standards and local legislation, ensures adherence to Company processes and procedures where applicable
- Complies with, and ensures the implementation of, the Company Safety & Environment Policy. Demonstrates visible commitment to an excellent HSSE performance, including understanding of the Client and In-Country Standards. Commits to excellent Quality management, including the implementation of a Quality Management Strategy compliant with Client Standards
- Degree qualified relevant to the role
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Minimum 6+ years’ oil and gas experience with 4+ project controls experience for an operator (preferred) or oilfield service main contractor may be considered
- Knowledge of jacket fabrication, subsea construction, offshore heavy lifting, FPSO offshore commissioning is preferred
- Proven experience in delivering project on time and budget
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified canidates should:
Click here to apply online