Riddle Technologies Limited – Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Management of all accounting operations.
- Preparation, publication and circulation of timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordination and directing of the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and reporting of variances
- Supporting of month-end and year-end close process.
- Development and documentation of business process and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensuring og quality control over transactions and financial reporting.
- Management and compliance with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Coordination of the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Carrying out of researches into technical accounting issues for the purposes of compliance with subsisting laws and/or regulations.
- Ensuring prompt renewals of the company’s insurance policies.
- Reconciliation of bank statements and monthly financial reports.
- Preparation of monthly staff payroll and ensuring payment of salaries as and when due.
- Such other additional responsibilities that the company may consider expedient from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of three years of previous experience
- Demonstrated and proven results
- Knowledge of double entry principles
- Knowledge of Xero Accounting
- Student/member of the ICAN/ACCA body
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements
- Excellent communication and IT skills
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application Letters, which must include class of Degree and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject.