Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidate or applicant for enrollment as Trainees in AKS-NNPC/MPN & KPL/IBM Graudte Assistant Programme (GAP) Phase 11
Job Title: Graduate Assistant
This programme is sponsored by Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited, Major Operator of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)MPN Joint Venture in Conjuction with Akwa Ibom State Goverment and knowledge Partners Limited (KPL) business psrtner to International Business Machines (IBM) as part its community assistance programmes to boost capacity building.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Limited a Subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation has maintains a robust and active community relations programme that impacts its areas of operation
About the Programme:
It is actually a non residential training in onformation Technology and Enterpreneurship skills targeted at umemployed graduates of Akwa Ibom State origin. However opportunities would be giving to indegenes of other states in Nigeria.
Purpose Of The Programme:
- It help to encourage enterpreneurship and technology skills among trainees
- it will help reduce unemployment in the State or other states in Nigeria
- it will provide pool of experienced persons in INCT skill for both public and private sector employers
- The sessions are in abthes of 50 persons each for a long period of six months which comprises of a 3 months Instructor led traning and another 3 months on job training through internship placement with reputable organizations
- Minimum of Bsc/BA/Hnd with minimum of second class lower and HND lower credit in any discipline
- applicant must have completed his/her NYSC
- applicant should be between 21 – 35 years
Method Of Application
You are to submit application letter with hard copy of detailed CV indicating cell phone contact, email adresses and proof of Local Government Area of Origin in an envelop marked Graduate Assistant Programme to be addressed to:
AKS-NNPC/MPN & KPL/IBM
Graduate Assistant Programme.
VADOC Phase 11 Ministry of Science and Technology,
84 Obio Imo Street,
Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
apply by forwarding your application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applications must be submited not later than 14 days from the date of publication.
For More Detail:
or Visit the above stated office address
To contact Naija Parrot for Tips, News, Opinions and Advertisement, send an email to: naija_parrot @ yahoo.com or Call: 07055555572