United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
UBA is recruiting for below position;
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – CSO
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
1. To ensure the business office provides excellent quality banking service to all customers.
2. To maintain contact with new and existing customers on routine account management activities.
3. To engage customers in cross selling of the bank’s products and services including E-sales
Job Role and Responsibilities
Customer Relations Management/Sales
1. Proactively develop client relationships, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction.
2. Accurately assess the risk profile, suitability and appropriateness of clients when marketing the banks products and services by maintaining an accurate and up to date call report, KYC database.
3. Sale to prospective customers UBA’s E-banking products, enrol new customers, and resolve related issues.
4. Engage customers to cross sell bank products and services
5. Increase product sales, and customer loyalty by maintaining good client relationship.
6. Open and maintain accounts in accordance with the established procedures. Apply regulatory requirements such as KYC, Money laundering Prevention procedures at all times.
7. Accomplish tasks efficiently by showing concern for all aspects of the job, pay attention to detail and ensure that output is delivered at the highest possible standard
8. Ensure that the customer’s instructions are duly effected by applying all standard checks and controls, coordinating with other department including head office operations and compliance.
9. Ensure proper documentation for all new and existing accounts.
10. Ensure timely opening of new accounts on the system.
Click Here to View More Details and Apply
Application Closing Date: May 25, 2018.