Trainee Vacancy for Industrial Training (IT) Students, Undergraduates, NYSC and Post Graduates
Location is in Benin City, Edo State.
Duration: 6 Months. The program starts in July 2017
What Work Will You Do
- You will be in charge of researching, writing and editing articles and e-books.
- You will also go out with our media crew to cover events and record interviews.
- Sourcing for news stories and article ideas
What Training Will You Get
During the course of the program, You will be taught:
- How to build websites and blogs
- How to write ebooks and make money from them online (information marketing)
We pay you by training you on how to build websites and how to make money online as a writer so there is no salary. But you get an allowance of N5,000 monthly and opportunity to earn commissions in some of our programs when you bring paying clients to the company.
- You must be excellent in written and spoken English and must be a very good writer
- You must have a good Laptop with Wifi
You must also:
- Enjoy writing and be Very Passionate about writing and reading
- Experienced with computers, internet usage and online research
- Interested in learning how to make money online through writing
- Any English, Mass media, Mass communications or Journalism related course
- Any other course is welcome as long as you meet the requirements above. Any school is welcome.
- Preferrably below 40 years of age.
- Having a personal laptop with wifi and a modem will be a strong advantage
This is a full-time position. During this time you will be expected to begin work at our Ugbowo, Benin City office at 8:30 am and close by 5pm from Mondays to Fridays
HOW TO APPLY
Download the questionnaire below, fill it and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the questionnaire or visit: http://nigerianwriter.com/writers2
Deadline: 9th of July, 2017
The earlier you apply, the better chance you have.