Arik Air is a customer-focused airline that offers consistently outstanding services to both business and leisure travellers. We have earned a reputation for providing “the best care in the air”. Industry experts have awarded us for delivering outstanding services. ‘No airline does it in the unique Arik way’.
We operate to the highest standards of employment practices and our selection process is entirely merit-driven. We are regularly expanding our national, regional and international network and are particularly keen to hear from you, wherever you may be.
Arik Air offers opportunities for employment in administrative, professional, technical and airline-specific disciplines, irrespective of the level or area of responsibility, each employee contributes to the growth and success of our airline. We believe that’ individuals score goals, but ultimately ‘the team wins the game’.
Job Title: Team Lead Sales and Operations
Job Location: Lagos
– To manage all sales and operational processes ensuring that sales and revenue targets are delivered and the operational integrity of all Arik Explorer products and services are continuously maintained.
– To manage all sales and operations staff, coaching and developing to maximize performance of the overall department and achieve revenue and guest volume targets.
Job Minimum Qualifications:
– A University degree in a business related field.
– A postgraduate degree would be an advantage
– A minimum of 4 years experience in a variety of sales management roles within airlines, travel agencies, Tour Operator or travel technology companies to enable thorough understanding of a Tour Operating function.
– Experience of people management within such organizations is vital.
Job Required Skills & Qualifications
– Ability to roster staff efficiently to optimize resources and cover set working hours and peak booking periods. 10%
– Excellent motivational skills to ensure Sales and Operations agents meet telephone answering / revenue / customer volume targets.
– A team player able to communicate with colleagues at all levels to achieve overall company targets.
– Ability to problem solve balancing the need of the Guest with other responsibilities
– To complete and maintain accurate files for each booking, supplying information to other stakeholders as required.
– Must be proactive and provide new innovations to boost sales.
– Management of all pre and post departure involuntary changes to confirmed bookings & post departure in-resort voluntary changes.
– Management of emergency situations where Guests may be affected overseas by disasters or personal injuries and drawing up the support of other company areas where required.
– Coordinate and take part in vital training of staff to ensure all are always well informed.
– Strong people management skills combined with the ability to motivate, coach, and develop a multi-cultural team
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
All interested and qualified candidatse should send to: email@example.com