The Partnership for Transforming Health System 2 (PATHS 2) Programme, a DFID-funded program in Nigeria, aims to improve the planning, financing and delivery of sustainable and replicable pro-poor health services for common health problems, focusing on six states and the federal government. Based at the PATHS2 State Field Office in Lagos, the Driver 3 performs the operations, maintenance, and management of project vehicles, including routine maintenance, registration, tagging, and tax exemptions, as well as providing transportation for project activities for the PATHS2 Lagos State Team. As needed, the Driver 3 performs office support tasks, as requested by the Lagos Finance & Administration Manager and the State Team Leader.
Qualification requirements include the following:
- Valid Nigerian Drivers License.
- At least 6 months prior experience in commercial driving.
- Completion of Secondary School is highly desirable.
- Excellent driving record and experience in traveling through Lagos, Abuja, and other major cities of Nigeria.
- Previous work experience on a development project is desirable.
- Good command of English language skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Click here for details and how to apply