Under the supervision of the Country Technical Manager, the Administrative Assistant 7 / Database Manager supports the implementation of the M&E system of the AIRS 2 Project in Nigeria.
Qualification requirements include:
- Secondary School (minimum), or a Bachelors Degree in Statistics, Community Health, Sociology, or other relevant field (desirable).
- Three (3) years of relevant experience in database management, monitoring & evaluation, or other relevant social science activities.
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of analytical software (Microsoft Access and Excel, SPSS, Stata, Arc GIS, etc.)
- Knowledge of health project implementation in general, with a focus on malaria prevention programs very desirable.
- Knowledge of material logistics systems is desirable.
- Fluency in English.
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Click for full details and how to Apply