A Life Time Opportunity To Gain International Experience & Exposure
Announcing The African Youth Foundation (Ayf) 2013 Internship Programme In Germany
The African Youth Foundation (AYF) is a non-profit development organization based in Bonn, Germany. AYF was established in 2000 to aid young African people in the Diaspora and in Africa, as well as Europeans with African descent, to undertake projects which will enable them obtain skills necessary for their future livelihoods.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for “Program Officers” in the 2013 AYF Internship Program in Bonn, Germany. The program provides a framework through which undergraduates, graduates, postgraduate students and individuals at an early stage of their career get exposed to practical work environment through an international atmosphere to enhance their educational experience. The AYF program is to provide trainings in various professional fields for interns.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
Tertiary Institution Students, Individuals with HND/BA/BSc/MBA/MSc/MA Degree in Business, Public Administration, Mass Communication, Media Studies, Economics, International Relations, Political Science, Journalism or related fields and have:
- Excellent capacity of written and spoken English Language
- Proficiency in computer applications; Data collection and analysis ability.
- Capacity of working in a team
- Knowledge of new social media
- Gain work experience within international NGO working environment.
- Learn how to maintain and monitor international project.
- Ability to provide assistance in controlling the economic programmes and investment projects.
- Ability to provide assistance through independent research for investors, funding processes and individual professional development.
- Acquire knowledge and experience related to international governmental data collection and reporting processes.
- Understanding the workings of AYF and the NGO system.
- Learn German
The program is scheduled to last between 3-6 months. Successful candidates will be based in Bonn (Germany), AYF office on a full-time basis.
OPENING FOR NIGERIA: Seven (7) candidates only
Shortlisted candidates will be required to pay a fee of 7,308 Euros which shall cover the applicant’s Visa processing charges, air ticket and monthly living expenses in Germany all through the program duration, (i.e., accommodation, utilities and transportation).
| FEE BREAKDOWN: Description || || Amount in Euro € |
|Monthly living expenses (Accommodation, utilities, public transport, allowance) for programme duration.||€6,000.00|
|Visa and air ticket (return)||€960.00|
|5% value added Tax|| €348.00|
| TOTAL AMOUNT || €7,308.00 |
100% VISA is GUARANTEED (Monies shall be refunded if VISA is not secured)
Individuals can submit their application via email to: info @ peicentre-ng.com with a detailed CV, cover letter outlining their motivation and capacity to attend, and possible contributions to the program and future career goals, two guarantor /recommendation letters. Subject of the email should be Application for AYF 2013
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PROGRAM START DATE: 15th February, 2013
CONTACT US: Premium Education International Centre, 114B Ilupeju Str., Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos-Nigeria. 07089996801, 08063098860; info @ peicentre-ng.com; www.ayf.de