Certificate in Business Management – 2 Day Intensive Course
This programme aims to provide candidates with the right management skills, knowledge and competence that is relevant to professionals as Entrepreneurs or Employees working within any organisation across any business setting.
The programme will enhance participants’ business knowledge; develop their business management and general administration skills in any kind of company. Emphasis will be given throughout the programme to:
- Developing the participants’ awareness and understanding of contemporary business activities and office management within and across business functions.
- Developing the skills of participants so that their employment potential is enhanced across different business sectors and in a range of administrative and management roles.
- Assisting participants with their current and future personal and career development.
Institute of Customer Service of Nigeria (ICSN www.customerservicenigeria.org )
Premium Education International Centre, Nigeria (PEI Centre www.peicentre-ng.com )
Carrington Heritage Centre for Professional Development United Kingdom (CHCPD UK www.chcpd.com)
Certificate in Business Management
Professionals across all business sectors and Entrepreneurs.
Programme modules include:
||Forms of Businesses
||Starting a Business
||Financing Small Businesses
||Important Activities of a Business
||Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
||Business Enterprise sessions
Mr. Fela Odueyungbo (MBA; MNIM):
Head of Department for Business Administration, Ronik Polytechnic Ejigbo, Lagos. He obtained his degree and MBA from the University of Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State. He has taught as senior lecturer at the University of Port Harcourt, Pass Associates, Lagos State Polytechnic Jibowu and Thames Business School Yaba. He has written books in the field of Management and has made useful contributions to several other books, scholarly Journals in the field of Management and Business practice.
Mrs. Barbara Ukpabi (LLB; LLM; MSc; MCISA):
Visiting Lecturer for the Carrington Heritage Centre for Professional Development United Kingdom (CHCPD UK). She obtained her degree and Masters at the University of Hull, UK. She also attained a MSc in Corporate Governance from the Bournemouth University UK and is a Member of the Chartered Institute of Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA), Institute of Customer Service of Nigeria (ICSN). She is also Centre Manager for Premium Education International Centre, Nigeria.
Mr. Alwell Nwaehibe (MPA; ICSN):
Senior Lecturer for the Institute of Customer Service of Nigeria. He obtained his Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in Public Administration from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
Benefits of the Programme:
- You qualify for Certification into the Membership of the Institute of Customer Service of Nigeria (ICSN www.customerservicenigeria.org ).
- You qualify for Membership of National Association of Customer Service Practitioners of Nigeria.
- Exposure to businesses with little startup capital and good profit margins (Business Enterprise sessions).
- Access to soft loans (without collaterals) to start small scale enterprise.
Premium Education International Centre, 114B Ilupeju Street, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos.
2 days (Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd February, 2013)
N37, 500.00 (includes registration, tuition, study materials, certificate, refreshments and quick start business enterprise sessions).
Application form can be picked up from:
Address: Premium Education International Centre, 114B Ilupeju Street, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Email request: firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Name: Premium Education International Limited
Account No: 0009277022 (215 793 941 110)
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS:
Duly completed application forms with required supporting documents must be submitted at 114B Ilupeju Street, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Enquires: 07044647545, 07089996801, 08063098860
ENROL TODAY AS SPACES LIMITED ON THE PROGRAMME. DO NOT MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!