Fire drill goes terribly wrong in University of Uyo during freshers orientation

A fire drill went horribly wrong recently during an orientation lecture on Fire Emergency for freshers at the University of Uyo.

What’s supposed to be a fire drill on emergency, turned into a fire outbreak.

Twitter user who shared the pictures from the scene on his twitter page, wrote; “So today, they wanted to teach freshers what to do when there is a fire outbreak and this was the outcome”



See reactions below;

@FRANKASTA2: OH NO! THE FIRE DIDN’T KNOW IT WAS ACTING 😂😂. “DON’T PLAY WITH FIRE AND EXPECT NOT TO GET BURNT” 

@SIJIRULE336: HOW DO YOU PRACTICE ON A WOODEN STAGE THE SAFETY OFFICER SHOULD BE ARRESTED, DOES HE NOT KNOW WIND CAN CARRY THE FLAMES TO ANOTHER DIRECTION?

@ECLIPSEPOET: NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES, YOU CAN GET ENOUGH OF THEM. THEY ALWAYS HAVE A JOKER SOMEWHERE. DON’T PLAY CARDS WITH THEM. EHWW

@UNKLEJEPH: THE PERSON THEY GAVE THE PROJECT HAVE EMBEZZLED THE MONEY AND DECIDED TO GIVE THEM FAKE EXTINGUISHERS.. 


AD: How I make N225,000 Naira From the Internet Every Month

AD: How I Cured My Weak Erection Naturally - Samuel Ulani

AD: LOOKING for a JOB? Submit your Email. CLICK HERE


Follow Us for Daily Naija News:

Twitter:


Telegram:

Android App:

Facebook:


Receive Daily News Updates. Enter your email below and click "subscribe"

(After subscribing, Please go to your email and verify)


Follow Us for Latest Naija News:


Receive Daily News Updates. Enter your email below and click “subscribe”

(After subscribing, Please go to your email and verify)


Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Follow Us for Daily Naija News:

Twitter:


Telegram:

Android App:

Facebook: