Friends mourn as lady dies after getting burnt while answering a phone call close to a cooking gas

A lady has lost her life after suffering severe burns while answering a phone call while she was very close to her cooking gas.

Her friends took to Facebook to share photos of the burns she suffered after the incident as they prayed for her survival.

Unfortunately, her health took a turn for the worse and she lost her life.

The sad news of her death was shared today, 4th July on Facebook by Okechukwu Christabel Chetanwa.

Read Also:  In Photos: US Pres. Donald Trump finally fulfills promise, as promised 200 ventilators lands in Nigeria

Her friends are mourning her on Facebook with a lot of people warning others to desist from answering phone calls while close to a cooking gas.

See below,



Loading…


AD: How I make N225,000 Naira From the Internet Every Month

AD: How I Cured My Weak Erection Naturally - Samuel Ulani

AD: LOOKING for a JOB? Submit your Email. CLICK HERE


BBNaija 2020 Updates App (Install here)

Follow Us for Daily Naija News:

Twitter:


Telegram:

Android App:

Facebook:


Receive Daily News Updates. Enter your email below and click "subscribe"

(After subscribing, Please go to your email and verify)


Follow Us for Latest Naija News:


Receive Daily News Updates. Enter your email below and click “subscribe”

(After subscribing, Please go to your email and verify)


Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Follow Us for Daily Naija News:

Twitter:


Telegram:

Android App:

Facebook: