Ghanaian Socialite dies after her date dropped sleeping drug in her drink

A popular Instagram Socialite, Naa Dromor Adjei, has reportedly passed on.

Word making rounds is that the American-based Ghanaian went for a date with a guy, who allegedly sedated her, by dropping a drug in her drink.

A close friend to the deceased, named as Lily, narrated what caused Naa’s death, by disclosing that, the sedation caused Naa to have complications.

“This friend allegedly put some sort of sedative drug into Naa’s drink which caused her to go into cardiac arrest. There was a delay in getting Naa adequate medical care and it is unknown how long she went without oxygen to the brain. As a result, all brain activity stopped” a screenshot her friend shared stated.

Naa Dromo, popularly known on Instagram as Ahoufedua, was a cosmetologist and daughter of Senior Pastor Glitter Sower.

See the narration of her sad demise below ;


AD: How I make N225,000 Naira From the Internet Every Month

AD: How I Cured My Weak Erection Naturally - Samuel Ulani

AD: LOOKING for a JOB? Submit your Email. CLICK HERE


Follow Us for Daily Naija News:

Twitter:


Telegram:

Android App:

Facebook:


Receive Daily News Updates. Enter your email below and click "subscribe"

(After subscribing, Please go to your email and verify)


Follow Us for Latest Naija News:


Receive Daily News Updates. Enter your email below and click “subscribe”

(After subscribing, Please go to your email and verify)


Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Follow Us for Daily Naija News:

Twitter:


Telegram:

Android App:

Facebook: