Man bitten by snake dies after being taken to herbalist in Umuahia (photos)

A Nigerian Man identified as Chidiebere Christopher Nwoke, has died after he was bitten by a snake while at his farm in Umuahia, Abia state capital on Friday February 6th.

According to reports, Nwoke (pictured above) was said to have been weeding his farm with his brother when he unknowingly inflicted a machete cut on a dangerous viper snake known as “AJUALA”. The snake bit him on his left hand which resulted in the swelling of the hand.

Instead of taking him to a hospital, his kinsmen rushed him to an anti poison native doctor who gave him some herbal drugs to stabilize him but the drugs didn’t help him.

He later passed on and has since been deposited in the mortuary.

Loading…


AD: How I make N225,000 Naira From the Internet Every Month

AD: How I Cured My Weak Erection Naturally - Samuel Ulani

AD: LOOKING for a JOB? Submit your Email. CLICK HERE

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Follow Us for Daily Naija News:

Twitter:


Telegram:

Android App:

Facebook:


Receive Daily News Updates. Enter your email below and click "subscribe"

(After subscribing, Please go to your email and verify)


Follow Us for Latest Naija News:


Receive Daily News Updates. Enter your email below and click “subscribe”

(After subscribing, Please go to your email and verify)


Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Follow Us for Daily Naija News:

Twitter:


Telegram:

Android App:

Facebook: