Nigeria LNG Limited is a major and leading oil and gas company in Nigeria and it’s pleased to call for applications from qualified candidates into the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for entry into Masters Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2015. The Scheme is administered by British Council Nigeria.
Job Title: Nigeria LNG Limited Post- Graduate Scholarship Scheme 2015
Criteria for Award:
The Potential beneficiaries must:
– Be entering into a Masters programme in Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine
– Possess a 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
– Have completed the NYSC programme
– Be no more than 30 years of age
– Be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria
– Provide identification documents from their L.G.As
– Must possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2015.
– Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2015 if selected.
Deadline: 21st November 2014
Method of Application
candidates should Click Here to download Scholarship Application form
All Completed application form, along with an attached colour passport photograph of applicant should be submitted via email to: [email protected]
Do not attach any documents to the completed application form. Only application forms accompanied by a single passport photograph will be considered.
– Applications into the Nigeria LNG Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme will be received only via email; if you do not have regular access to the internet, you can download the form onto your personal computer and email it back after you have completed it. Only applications sent to: [email protected] will be considered. Exceptions will only be given to applicants with special needs.
The Selection Process
– Candidates whose applications are successful will be invited to sit for a test.