Pastor Adeboye Instagram Account reacts after RCCG house fellowship center escapes being burnt in Abule Egba pipeline explosion



Yesterday, a fire outbreak occurred along Ekoro Road by Baruwa axis, Abule Egba, Lagos with reports saying it claimed 2 lives and properties.

Adeboye warns

The fire outbreak was caused by activities of pipeline vandals at Abule Egba, Lagos State.

Interestingly, a video surfaced online hours ago, showing how a building miraculously escaped bring burnt like the other buildings.

According to the Narrator in the video, the house was always used as a house fellowship center for RCCG members in the street and that is why God saved it.

The now-viral has since garnered mixed reactions with many praising God and acknowledging his supremacy while a few others, doubting the report.



Well, Pastor E.A Adeboye, the General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God has responded to the viral video with his Instagram account saying: ”THE BLOOD SHALL BE FOR AS A TOKEN UPON THE HOUSE WHERE I AM AND WHEN YOU SEE THE BLOOD YOU WILL PASS OVER AND THE PLAGUE SHALL NOT BE UPON ME TO DESTROY ME WHEN YOU SMITE THE LAND OF EGYPT.
Exodus 12:13″

See his reaction below;

Read Also:  Davido claims he’s run out of money, says he never had the 30 Billion.

Loading…


AD: How I make N225,000 Naira From the Internet Every Month

AD: How I Cured My Weak Erection Naturally - Samuel Ulani

AD: LOOKING for a JOB? Submit your Email. CLICK HERE


Follow Us for Daily Naija News:

Twitter:


Telegram:

Android App:

Facebook:


Receive Daily News Updates. Enter your email below and click "subscribe"

(After subscribing, Please go to your email and verify)


Follow Us for Latest Naija News:


Receive Daily News Updates. Enter your email below and click “subscribe”

(After subscribing, Please go to your email and verify)


Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Follow Us for Daily Naija News:

Twitter:


Telegram:

Android App:

Facebook: