Evelyn Chinwendu Ejike (nee Ogechukwu Osita) succumbed to her wounds, after she was hospitalized due to a cooking gas explosion at her home in Abuja.
We don’t have the full details of the incident yet, but it was however alleged that Evelyn who was 7 months pregnant, was cooking and using her phone when the gas exploded.
The woman suffered 90 per cent burns on her body and died at the hospital where she was receiving treatment.
Meanwhile, friends have taken to Facebook to mourn her death. One Ujunwa Joy, wrote:
“I still can’t believe you are no more. Rip ogechukwu osita”
See more posts below;