SPDC is a an operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture announces the commencement of the 2014 Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria programme.
Shell LiveWIRE is a major youth enterprise development programme supported by Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC). The programme operates in the Niger Delta region and aims to inspire, and also encourage young from aged 18-35 to start up their own businesses through the provision of finance and training.
Objectives Of The Programme
– This will enable youths to establish businesses with the provision of good business planning and management guidelines and skills through becoming a successful owner manager course
– Through the providing a volunteer monitoring programme for those who have completed the training course and decided to pursue and start their own business
– It also run awards for candidates with the best business plans
The Programme Content
– Good business awareness forum
– good business information and enquiry service
– A bright ideas and become a successful business owner manager workshops
. Applicant could be male or female but from Rivers, Bayelsa, and Delta State
. Should be between aged 18-30
. Minimum of Bsc/Hnd
. Applicant must be resident in state of application
. Application start from Monday May 12- Monday May 26th, 2014
Click Here To Apply Online