1. Perform day-to-day system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server
resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, messages and alerts
to ensure a pro-active approach to problem resolution.
2. Repair and recover hardware or software failures and undertake routine preventive measures in
addition to implementing new hardware/software upgrades and updates.
3. Perform daily, weekly and monthly backup operations accurately and to the appropriate media, in
addition to perform regular security monitoring to identify possible intrusions.
4. Install new / manage existing servers (Microsoft Environment) and configure hardware, peripherals,
services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and operational
5. Manage and maintain MS exchange server, SQL server, file server, switches, routers and firewalls,
in addition to installing and configuring operating systems and other required software.
6. Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system
7. Continuously updating documentations and guides detailing the servers OS, installations, updates,
server room diagram, security diagram …etc.
8. Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software
9. Provide knowledge sharing and train new staff on new software when needed, in addition to
providing support to all users for various branches in Nigeria.
10. Source and chose potential suppliers for various hardware and software systems.
-Excellent communication skills
-Good time management and organizational skills
-Hands on knowledge of the procedures used in the installation, modification,
maintenance and repair of IT hardware and software
-Dynamic trustworthy and able to handle sensitive information
-Proficiency in both written and spoken English
Bachelor degree in Computer Science
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply (you will need to login first on the page)